Saturday 3 January 2015

Season of Selfies: Festive Edition!




Heyaaa lovelies,

I came up with an awesome name for a new tag I want to start doing here on the blog~ 'Season of Selfies!' (have to admit kinda proud of that, I do like a bit of alliteration). As the name suggests It's just going to be a post of well...selfies! Mainly selfies particular to holidays such as christmas and even birthdays or maybe just because I have an abundance of photos from a particular outing...but season of selfies sounds like something we can run with (`ڼ´) 
Todays season of selfies post is a festive edition, celebrating some christmas selfies taken during my time skiing. Get ready for full on ski gear, weird faces and cheesy christmas accessories.




Chilling and having lunch outside of our chalet








Ski gear on and ready to hit the slopes

Me and Grandad looking totes professional (。◝‿◜。)

On the slopes
At christmas time, we are reindeers.











So these are the selfies for christmas 2014 featuring me and my family- (in case you wondering, I was with my Gran and Grnadad, mum and auntie and uncle) (=^-ω-^=) 
Did you notice the sudden presence of eyelashes in the photos? I turn to photo editing a lot on long coach journeys 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) 





1 comment: