Wednesday 4 May 2016

Cara Delevigne Natural Makeup Tutorial




Heyaa all

I was asked by the lovely lady Cat over at Cut Out and Keep (a tutorial site for basically everything you need in life) to do some celebrity inspired makeup tutorials. I chose Cara Delevgine becuase her eyebrows are goals and she is just generally my woman crush forever and always.
Cara has a very natural beauty so she hardly ever wear heavu makeup, I loved this style of a copper and gold smokey eye with no eyeliner and just natural lashes~ so I hope you guys try it out! 




I already added foundation and set it with a compact face powder. For my brows I shaped them slightly larger than my own with pencil and brow gel. I then added eye primer to make the eyeshadow stand out and last longer. 

Apply a light brown shimmery eyeshadow all over the lid and bring it up to your brow bone

Apply a copper eyeshadow over the top of the other eyeshadow all over the lid and up to the brow bone and also around the eye to the lower lash line.

In the eyelid crease apply a darker brown shimmery eyeshadow to make your eye crease appear deeper and also bring this round the eye to the lower lash line.

Blend these colours with a blending brush

Shade and contour your nose, I made my nose contour come out at the bottom since Cara has a rounded nose at the bottom.

Contour your cheekbones, forehead and chin 

Apply mascara to your upper lashes....

and also your lower lashes

Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler

Apply some natural false eyelashes

Apply a shimmery white eyeshadow to the corner of your eyes

Add some more mascara to your real and false lashes

Tight line your upper eyelid with a black eyeliner pencil 


Moisturise your lips with lip balm and then add concealer or foundation to your outer lips and dap to give a gradient effect




No comments:

Post a Comment