Tuesday 15 December 2015

Bring Me the Horizon | Concert Life


Yo my friends ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I was looking back at my Warped Tour pics and realised I didn't post about the Bring Me the Horizon concert ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ
So basically, yes as you would have guessed it was amazing. Also not forgetting the fact that it was I.N.S.A.N.E. the capitals were needed. 
It was at the same venue as Warped and Alexandra Palace is literally my new favourite place for concerts. I saw an advertisement for SlipKnot there...might have to investigate more on that.
The concert itself was incredible, well I mean I woke up with bruises the next day and no voice so I think that sums up a pretty good evening. 



Hard core af I am. 

Im kidding.

Thought I would share my outfit and stuff like that because why not and well (I love this shirt so much...when Autumn/winter comes around I get obsessed with flannel shirts). 
My shirt is from Forever 21 along with my black shorts and I wore a black crop top underneath my shirt... (glad I did because when you are in the middle of the crowd you need to strip those layers off haha)
Does anyone else relate in that its really awkward in the UK during colder seasons when going to concerts?! You have to wear something warm enough to get to the concert because its always cold but then once you get in there and start rockin out you are overly hot and sweaty....#firstworldproblems






No comments:

Post a Comment