Tuesday 14 July 2015

First Day in Marbella| Evening Floral OOTN



Heya everybody!

I'm back from my holiday in spain after five days of sun, sea and pooling (and of course much food and photographing). I went for five days and it seriously fleeeeew by and I wasn't really ready to come home, at least I have other things coming up this holiday such as my prom this Friday which I am super excited about ^^

I hope you enjoy my photos from Marbella and my outfit of the night and makeup,it is such a beautiful place to visit and I am definitely looking forward to going back~





This was the view from our balcony at the villa and it was so special to sit down at each meal and have this sight to look at (♥ω♥*)
Food Shopping the first day and picked up these gorgeous looking pastries! they were literally bigger than my face...

OOTN & MAKEUP

on the first night we went out for dinner and i thought i would do a summery yet glittering eye makeup style since a bit of glitter makes me feel a bit more glamorous and it makes it more suitable for evenings ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚
I find foundation too heavy to wear in hot weather so instead I just mixed my favourite foundation with some moisturising face cream and made into into a kind of BB cream. Then I applied my face powder and then did my usual face contour and highlighting.
For my eyes I applied a white/cream shimmer eyeshadow to my brow bone and inner corners of my eye and then brushed a super glittery gold eyeshadow to the whole of my lid. I then added a pink eyeshadow to the outer lower lash line for a pop of colour (and to match my dress colour) o(*>ω<*)o
To finish I just applied my false lashes and some mascara.

For my hair I just did a centre parting with straight hair and then added a natural hair braided head band.









Complimentary bread, olives, pate, cheeses and meats with Sangria of course~
This playsuit I honestly don't think I have ever worn and I've had it for about 3-4 years!(ノ。≧◇≦)ノI am so glad I had a chance to wear it on holiday because I think its so cute~ A floral design with pink, blue and yellow flowers ヽ( ★ω★)ノ
DRESS: Catch One London Clothing
SHOES: River Island



My meal was fresh prawns with no flavourings (just the taste of the sea  (○゜ε^○)They were meaty but they were actually too salty for me and over seasoned, so I filled up on chips and veggies instead.  




The dessert platter~ was seriously so confused when the waiter put this down. I thought all of them were for us and I was so excited o(≧∇≦o)  



In the end I decided with the Banoffee Tart and pictured in the back is my mum's Tiramisu ٩(*ゝڡ ๑)۶♥







Despite the salty prawns, the rest of the food was really good and the atmosphere was very friendly and welcoming. You have a lovely view overlooking the streets. 






No comments:

Post a Comment