Saturday 13 June 2015

Sisterhood of the World Tag




Hey hey hey folks!

I have something a bit different prepared for ya'll today (random southern accent...?) since I have been nominated to do a tag post by my lovely friend and creative blogger, Caitlin over at Eunoia Passion. Just the name itself must be enough to convince you to head over to her site ;)

So this is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award where I answer the questions Caitlin has set and then I nominate seven other bloggers with my own set of questions.

Let's get going then shall we ^^


Caitlin's Questions:

1. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Happy, Creative and Loving

2. Do you prefer sweet or savoury dishes?
SWEEEEEEET! I have a massive sweet tooth. I always go for sweet options for breakfast and dessert is my favourite part of a meal (although I try to keep my cake and chocolate consumption minimal for a healthier diet ^0~) 

3. What made you decide to create your blog?
I have been so lucky in my opportunities, my mum especially has allowed me to experience so much from a young age and I am so grateful. Looking back on everything I think how many 10 year olds have been to Claridges for afternoon tea and how many teens my age have been to places such as Japan, Italy,  Spain, Portugal or skiing in France. After returning from a trip to Belgium is when I seriously decided to create my blog, I wanted to create memories by posting about my holidays and adventures with photos and I loved the idea of perhaps being helpful to others by sharing some of my favourite places to go. 
Then I got into the world of food bloggers, fashion and lifestyle things. I then thought this would be another great opportunity to meet others with the same passions and starting a blog can lead to all sorts of other exciting things! 

4. What's your favourite thing to do in summer?
To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Summer, I prefer other seasons but I would say my favourite thing to do would be to travel or go on a holiday. That is, if I can of course. I love the whole dressing up in cute summery clothes and exploring an unknown city when it's actually sunny and warm (which is never in the UK).

5. Would you rather have a relaxing holiday or one with lots of exploring and why?
I'd have to sayyyy.... a holiday jam packed with exploring. I'm one of those people who finds it quite hard to not do anything and likes to be kept busy, I love having a busy schedule (not hectic busy but enough to do to stay occupied). If I was on a relaxing holiday my laptop, camera and a good magazine would be a necessity to at least keep my mind active ^^
*also side note- exploring means more food and photo opportunities

6. What's the worst film you have ever seen, in your opinion?
There are quite a few films where I have thought god that was awful but one that comes to mind is a children's comedy drama called 'The Clique.' We have amazon prime where certain movies are available to watch and stream for free and I came across the children's movie section (seriously don't know how that happened...) and this film was recommended. I was in a film mood and thought why not give it a try and maybe thought it could be a guilty pleasure? I was wrong. This of course is my opinion, but I just found it annoying and cringey (and not the funny kind of cringey- the one where you put your head in your hands and pray for it to stop). 

7. What's your favourite thing to blog about?
This is a tough one since I love to blog about all of my interests...and my interests are my favourite thing to blog about! I really enjoy writing review posts, usually for restaurants or cafes which I guess ultimately does link to food (as everything always does). BUT then again- I get so excited making recipes, then creating the layout, taking the foodie photographs and then of course eating them and then sharing it with youuuu to tell you how delicious it is... BAH! I don't know. I LOVE BLOGGING ABOUT EVERYTHING. 

8. Do you live by any quotes? If so, what are they?
I don't necessarily live by quotes but there are some that really inspire me and I try to remember them at hard times.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"
"Doing what you want is freedom. Doing what you love is happiness"
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars" 

9. What are your top 3 items you couldn't live with out?
My Mac (aka my baby), EOS camera and a pencil and paper (they count as one right?)

10. What are your favourite types of flowers?
Chrysanthemums and cherry blossoms, I like flowers that have layered petals mostly 

And there we have it for Caitlin's questions, thanks a bunch for nominating me! xo 
Here are mine for you lovely blogger peoples out there 

1. What is your fondest childhood memory?
2. What's your favourite season and why?
3. If you were to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
4. If you were to be reincarnated into an animal what would you be?
5. If you could time travel, when and where would you go and why?
6. What virtual world would you most want to be in and who would you be? (can be a movie, game, programme, etc)
7. If you could only eat one food/meal forever what would it be?
8. How would you describe your style?
9. If you were to win a prize for inventing something what would it be for?
10. If there were someone from your past that you fell out of touch with and you wanted to meet with them again, who would it be and why?

I nominate these lovely ladies~ some of my favourite bloggers and internet idols  ❤  blogs from food, fashion, Japan and ultra kawaiiness   



1 comment: